Processing of personal data
This information page is provided by TOPSTAR Alliance to inform you of:
- The commitments regarding the protection of personal data.
- Your rights and how your personal data will be used.
Who are we?
The data controller is TOPSTAR Alliance represented by its president Renaud PIERSON.
Do you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data?
Do you wish to exercise your rights?
- By post: 145, Avenue de Fontvert – 84130 Le Pontet – France.
- By e-mail: email@example.com (OF ORGANISATION DPO) (only for questions concerning the processing of personal data).
For any assistance or information: please write to ORGANISATION’S CONTACT EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of your personal data
The processing of personal data implemented in the context of putting growers or retailers in contact with consumers is established in accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679 of the European Parliament, of the Council of 27th April 2016 and law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978 known as “Informatique et libertés” (Information Technology and Civil Liberties) in its latest amended version.
Data processing is based on consent.
The purpose of such processing is to put growers or retailers in contact with consumers.
Your data is:
- Communicated exclusively to the departments of TOPSTAR Alliance and to its subcontractors who will process the data on behalf of TOPSTAR Alliance: Agence Wonderful and its subcontractor Ovéa.
- Your data will be kept for 3 years: at the end of this period, it will be deleted or anonymised and kept only for statistical purposes.
Your data will not be:
- Sold or used for any other purpose than that mentioned above.
- Transferred to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization.
- Other means of processing
Rights of the person concerned by the processing
As part of the processing of your personal data, and according to the GDPR, you may exercise several rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, and providing proof of your identity:
- The right to access your personal data being processed (article 15 of the GDPR),
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without calling into question the processing carried out up to that point (article 7 of the GDPR),
- The right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data from the data controller (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- The right to obtain the erasure of your data, in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR,
- The right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data in order to stop all or part of the processing of your personal data, with the exception of their conservation (article 18 of the GDPR),
- The right to portability of your data (Article 20 of the GDPR), the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, including profiling (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) (Article 13 of the GDPR).
Protection of your data
TOPSTAR Alliance implements technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the availability, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in order to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. It ensures a level of security adapted to the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to guarantee the confidentiality of the password allowing you to access your Account. Do not share this information with anyone. If you share your computer, remember to log out before leaving a Service.